Download: Product Data Sheet
Area of application
- TRIAZOLOL-L is an emulsifiable fungicide that is particularly suited for misting large areas or for spraying onto walls, floors and equipment.
- It is applicable as an aid in improved hygiene management for use in a variety of industrial areas such as hatcheries, animal and poultry houses, and it can be used in nest boxes and on litter.
- Broad spectrum activity against gram-negative, gram-positive bacteria and fungi.
- TRIAZOLOL-L contains 150g Imazalil per litre and has an excellent wetting effect on the water repellant spores, giving better contact between the product and the spores.
Physical & chemical properties
|Solubility||:||Soluble in water|
|Eschericha coli||1:100||Aspergillus Brasiliensis||1:100|
|Staphylococcus aureus||1:100||Candida Albicans||1:100|
Recommended method of application
- Spray the inside of the nest boxes using a nap-sack sprayer.
- Spray nest boxes after placing the shavings and then again when the bacterial load increases or when the hatchery is noticing an increase in “bangers”.
- Spray again as the flock gets older – the shell quality drops and the bacteria are easily absorbed through the shell into the air sac and grow on the egg membranes, causing death of the embryo.
- Ensure that there are no birds sitting inside the nest boxes when spraying occurs.
Regular spraying with TRIAZOLOL-L will decrease the bacterial and fungal load, ensuring a reduced bacterial load on the eggs going to the hatchery.
- Spray the entire cabinet with a solution of 0.15% m/v of TRIAZOLOL-L before loading the cabinet with hatching eggs.
- Spray the hatchers with TRIAZOLOL-L the evening before placement of the eggs.
- Keep the hatcher closed for as long as possible after treatment (12-16 hours).
Egg holding rooms:
- Vaporize the egg holding rooms with TRIAZOLOL-L at 0.15% m/v solution the evening after collection.
- Where contamination with Aspergillus fumigatus has already occurred, or is suspected, this treatment should be maintained for 2-3 weeks.
- Contact time: Allow a minimum contact time of 15 minutes.
Preparation table – Application rate at 300ml/m²:
|1:100||10ml product in 1 litre of water; 2 litres in 200 litres of water|
|1:200||5ml product in 1 litre of water; 1 litre in 200 litres of water|
|1:500||2ml product in 1 litre of water; 400ml in 200 litres of water|
Safety precautions and first aid
Skin – Take off contaminated clothing and rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a doctor for treatment advice.
Swallowed – Call a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip water if able to swallow. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomitting unless told to do so by the doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Inhaled – Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call an ambulance, then give artificial repsiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth. Call a doctor for treatment advice.
Note to Doctor: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Have product container or label with you when calling the doctor or going for medical treatment.
Packaging & Storage
TRIAZOLOL -L is packed in a 1 litre high density polyethylene Bettix dispensing bottle. The cap contains a pressure sensitive seal. The Bettix bottle allows for spill free, one handed operation. Loosen the chamber cap and gently squeeze a measured dose into the chamber. Remove the chamber cap and dispense the dose. The container cap must not be removed during this operation. The total mass of the 1 litre container is 105g. Being heat and pressure sensitive, shipping and storage temperatures should not exceed 40°C.
TRIAZOLOL -L is packed in 5 litre UN approved, non-removable head, HDPE plastic jerry cans, square 160g fitted with screw cap and rubber gasket (torque 20Nm). The packaging meets packaging Group II and III tests. Each drum can handle any product with specific gravity less than 1.8 and allow an internal test pressure of 100ka.
Store in a tightly closed container in a well-ventilated chemical storage facility between 10°C and 25°C, away from sensitive environs, foodstuffs and children. Keep under lock and key.
Keep out of direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to high temperatures will have a detrimental effect on the product. Shelf-life = 24 months from date of manufacture.