Download: Product Data Sheet
Area of application
- TRIAZOLOL-F is a foggable fungicide solution for the treatment and prevention of Aspergillus contamination of empty poultry hatchery rooms and incubators.
- TRIAZOLOL-F reduces fungal spore counts in hatcheries.
Physical & chemical properties
|Appearance||:||Clear amber liquid|
|Solubility in water||:||Insoluble|
Recommended method of application
- Charge TF (Thermal Fogger) reservoir with appropriate volume of TRIAZOLOL-F.
- Insert syphon tube into Thermal Fogger reservoir.
- Activate Thermal Fogger as directed.
- Allow fog to settle for at least 30 minutes.
- Use 100 ml of TRIAZOLOL-F per 150 cum.
- Apply using an approved applicator.
- For a full affect leave overnight.
Safety precautions and first aid
Swallowed – Call a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip water if able to swallow. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomitting unless told to do so by the doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Inhaled – Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call an ambulance, then give artificial repsiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth. Call a doctor for treatment advice.
Note to Doctor: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Have product container or label with you when calling the doctor or going for medical treatment.
Packaging & Storage
TRIAZOLOL -L is packed in a 1 litre high density polyethylene Bettix dispensing bottle. The cap contains a pressure sensitive seal. The Bettix bottle allows for spill free, one handed operation. Loosen the chamber cap and gently squeeze a measured dose into the chamber. Remove the chamber cap and dispense the dose. The container cap must not be removed during this operation. The total mass of the 1 litre container is 105g. Being heat and pressure sensitive, shipping and storage temperatures should not exceed 40°C.
TRIAZOLOL -L is packed in 5 litre UN approved, non-removable head, HDPE plastic jerry cans, square 160g fitted with screw cap and rubber gasket (torque 20Nm). The packaging meets packaging Group II and III tests. Each drum can handle any product with specific gravity less than 1.8 and allow an internal test pressure of 100ka.
Store in a tightly closed container in a well-ventilated chemical storage facility between 10°C and 25°C, away from sensitive environs, foodstuffs and children.
Being heat and pressure sensitive, shipping and storage temperatures should not exceed 40°C. Keep out of direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to high temperatures will have a detrimental effect on the product.
Keep under lock and key. Shelf – life 24 months from date of manufacture.