Fecal Waste Treatment
ManChem has two products that contain powerful bacteria and enzymes for organic waste digestion, M-BAC (liquid) and Bohlisa (powder).
As an example, in a sewerage plant, there’s a build up of scum forming a hard layer on the surface. By introducing ManChem’s M-BAC product, the scum is broken down which then disappears. Also, the bad bugs are anaerobic which cause the bad smells.
In a septic tank, the aerobic bacteria degrades the content inside. If a septic tank can be aerated, you would speed up the break down reaction by twenty times more efficiency. Unfortunately, a septic tank is closed and cannot be aerated like open sewerage ponds which can be aerated.
M-BAC is a combination of “live” bacteria and enzymes that rapidly penetrate, digest and liquify fats, oils, greases, cellulose, protein and starch. M-BAC is pathogen free and can be considered ‘natures helper’ by reducing Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD).
ManChem’s M-BAC Product is Used Extensively
- In poultry processing plants and abattoirs to treat contaminated water before the water is reintroduced into the environment.
- To keep slow or blocked drain systems and grease traps free of organic matter.
- To deodorize floors and walls around camper toilets, urinals, pit toilets, outhouses, portable and other construction site toilets.
- To controls odours on carpets and rugs. It’s suitable for spraying onto rubbish dumps and applying to other areas where waste disposal and odour problems occur.
- In septic tanks to provide the necessary digestion to eliminate carry-over, reducing the need for pump-outs and introducing micro-organisms into the soil to open pores and keep French drains operating smoothly with improved drainage.
- As a laundry pre-spotter.
Manchem has two products that contain powerful bacteria and enzymes for organic waste digestion, M-BAC (liquid) and Bohlisa (powder).
M-Bac and Bohlisa are:
- Safe and sanitary
- Completely harmless to all fixtures, plumbing lines, grease traps and septic tanks
- Free of pathogens*
Bohlisa: Bioactive Sewerage Activator
Frequently used in:
- Basement Sumps (Hospitals)
- Grease Traps
- Septic Tanks
- Pre-Rinse Tanks
- Pit Toilets
- Pot & Pan Sinks
- Garbage Disposals
- Urinal Troughs
Frequently used for:
- Drain Treatment
- Grease Traps
- Automatic Drain Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I add digestant into my system?
How long before I see the results?
If the bacteria grow and reproduce why should I keep adding more digestant?
The bacteria in these products are very efficient at digesting waste – many times better than the naturally occurring bacteria. If treatment is stopped the other natural bacteria will eventually overpower and replace the good bacteria. These naturally occurring bacteria are not desirable because they work slowly, produce odours and can be pathogenic.