Area of application
- M-BAC is a combination of “live” bacteria and enzymes that rapidly penetrates, digests & liquefies fats, oils, greases, cellulose, protein & starch.
- M-BAC is pathogen free.
- To keep slow or blocked drain systems and grease traps free of organic matter.
- Deodorizes floors and walls around camper toilets, pit toilets, outhouses, portable and other construction site toilets.
- Controls odours on carpets and rugs.
- Suitable for spraying onto rubbish dumps and applying to other areas where waste disposal and odour problems occur.
- Use in septic tanks to provide the necessary digestion to eliminate carry-over .
- Reduces the need for pump-outs.
- Introduces micro-organisms into the soil to open pores and keep French drains operating smoothly with improved drainage.
- Use as a laundry pre-spotter.Can be considered ‘natures helper’ by reducing Biochemical Oxygen Demand BOD and Chemical Oxygen Demand COD.
Physical & chemical properties
|Appearance||:||Colourless to pale yellow liquid|
|pH||:||6.0 – 7.5|
|Density||:||1.0 – 1.05|
Recommended method of application
- Drain Treatment: Manual – pour the recommended dosage into main drain line each night.
Recomended dosage schedule
|Diameter of drain||Recommended nightly dose|
|5 cm||125ml (½cup)|
|10 cm||250ml (1 cup)|
|15 cm||375ml (1½cup)|
|20 cm||500ml (2 cups)|
|Grease Traps (Manual)||Pour 4 litres of M-Bac directly into the grease trap per week|
|Drains (Automatic)||Our fully computerised peristaltic pump will allow you to dose up to 4 times a day, 7 days a week|
Safety precautions and first aid
Skin – Constant contact may cause skin irritation. Wear gloves. Wash skin with plenty of water.
Ingested – Irritant – nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea. Drink plenty of water and seek medical advice. Do not induce vomiting.
Inhaled – Move person to fresh air. High concentrations may cause nausea. Wear a mask.
Note to Doctor: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Have product container or label with you when calling the doctor or going for medical treatment.
Packaging & Storage
M-BAC is packed in 25 litre UN approved, non-removable head, HDPE plastic jerry cans, square 1200-1300g fitted with screw cap and rubber gasket (torque 20Nm). The packaging meets Packing Group II and III tests. Each drum can handle any product with a specific gravity less than 1.8 and allow an internal test pressure of 100kPa.
If preferred, product can be packed in 210 liter HDPE Blow Moulded Drums, round 10.2kg fitted with screw cap and rubber gasket. Each drum can handle any product with a specific gravity less than 1.8 and allow an internal test pressure of 100kPa.
Store in a tightly closed container in a well-ventilated chemical storage facility between 10°C and 25°C, away from sensitive environs, foodstuffs and children. Keep under lock and key.
Keep out of direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to high temperatures will have a detrimental effect on the product. Shelf-life = 24 months from date of manufacture.