Ask Manchem to design, test and optimize your biocides as well as formulate your veterinary, industrial, agricultural, waste and water treatment products.
Good news for hatcheries
There is no cure, only prevention, in combating Aspergillus
The economic impact of Aspergillus
The economic impact of Aspergillus in hatcheries is considerable, viz
- Increase in embryo mortality, resulting in decreased hatchability
- Early chick mortality, sometimes as much as 20%
- Weakened viability of chick – immuno suppression
- Poor weight gain for broilers
- Increase in mortality during grow out
- Increase in cost to overcome infection
- Loss of customer confidence in chick quality
Our solution to controlling Aspergillus
Our solution to controlling Aspergillus is through the use of Triazolol fogging.
Triazolol is highly effective in controlling fungal growth in hatcheries producing a dramatic spore count drop.
This new, unique fogging method is compatible with most hatchery detergents and disinfectants.
- Triazolol-F is used for unique fogging applications
- Triazolol-L is used for spray applications
Contact us for a site visit to discuss cost effective solutions to all your biosecurity poultry farming and hatchery requirements.
Hatchery Biosecurity Checklist
Hatchery Biosecurity Products
|ULTRACIDE||Highly concentrated detergent/disinfectant based on synergistic blend of quaternary ammonium compounds, which have broad spectrum/anti-bacterial and antifungal activities.||Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
Alkyl Benzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
|Synergized gluteraldehyde, quaternary ammonium broad spectrum disinfectant. Bacterial Fungicidal Virucidal.||Alkyl Benzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride. Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride. Gluteraldehyde. Amine Oxide||1:100||25lt
|BIO H||Chlorinated Caustic Cleaner for use where foam application is required.||Chlorine||1:100||25lt|
|TRIAZOLOL-F||Unique fungicidal fogging solution and delivery system. Patented product.||Imazalil||Neat||1lt