Ask Manchem to design, test and optimize your biocides as well as formulate your veterinary, industrial, agricultural, waste and water treatment products.
Biosecurity, used mainly in veterinary, animal and water and waste industries, is a set of preventive measures designed to reduce the risk of transmission of infectious diseases, quarantined pests, invasive alien species and living modified organisms. These preventative measures are a combination of systems and practices put into place at legitimate bioscience laboratories to prevent the spread of dangerous pathogens and toxins in natural and managed environments.
A biosecurity program include:
- Physical security
- Personnel security
- Material control & accountability
- Transport security
- Information security
- Program management
What Manchem can offer:
- Diseases identification and swab hygiene checks
- Disinfectant testing and dilution checks
- Monthly audits and forensic trouble shooting
- Formulation of customized products
- Monitoring of genetic resistance in bacteria
- Regular servicing of cooling towers, boilers and effluent dams